v3.5.5: GBS Syndication/Aggregation Beta Available
The new GBS v3.5.5 update released today includes improvements for the ability to share deals across the GBS platform. This service will be completely free for the next 60 days during beta testing. Once beta testing ends, you will have the option to signup for the service at a modest monthly charge to syndicate deals through GBS. This service will allow GBS users to reach more potential customers, generate more sales, and grow their email list of subscribers.
Unlike others we don’t charge a referral fee for each sale that is generated nor do we require you to use a specific affiliate software/network to syndicate your deals. Instead, we will simply charge a small monthly service fee to syndicate/aggregate deals and you may use any affiliate software/network you wish for your GBS site. When a sale is generated through an affiliate link, it is handled between the GBS site where the deal/product originated and the affiliate members of that site that are promoting that deal/product.
For the GBS aggregators:
- View the source of the syndicated deal on the deal’s edit page.
- View what affiliate software the syndicating site is using on the deal edit page.
- Add notes for easier URL updating. For example, change the AFFILIATE_ID based on your notes below.
For the GBS syndicators:
- Option to share your affiliate platform and provide a sign-up URL.
- Option to add a query string to your URLs for affiliates to easily enter their tracking code.
As you can see, we are working hard to deliver new features that help our users. This new service offers a great amount of flexibility and freedom of choice. We’ll be adding more features to expand and improve the service based on the feedback we receive during the beta. Please take some time to check it out now while it’s free and send us some feedback in the forums. As always, thanks for being a GBS user!